Sun Realty acts as a Transaction Broker for all buyers and sellers. Please read the duties of a Transaction Broker below and if you have any questions, please give us a call or send an email.
Transaction Broker Duties
The duties of the transaction broker include the following:
- Dealing honestly and fairly
- Accounting for all funds
- Using skill, care, and diligence in the transaction
- Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of residential real property and are not readily observable to the buyer.
- Presenting all offers and counteroffers in a timely manner, unless a party has previously directed the licensees otherwise in writing
- Limited confidentiality, unless waived in writing by a party
The transaction broker may not reveal to either party the following information:
- That the seller might accept a price less than the asking or list price
- That the buyer might pay a price greater than the price submitted in a written offer
- The motivation of any party for selling or buying property
- That a seller or buyer will agree to financing terms other than those offered
- Any other information requested by a party to remain confidential
- Any additional duties that are entered into by this or by a separate agreement